Downtown Canandaigua Merchant Association is comprised of businesses in the area that help organize and support each other. Building events, promotions, and growing strong, the Merchant Association is key.
Why Join the Merchant Association?
- Membership for one year.
- Merchant to Merchant Discounts.
- Monthly Meetings on what’s going on downtown and beyond Canandaigua that pertains to merchants.
- Getting Listed on our Business Directory, including a link from our page to your website.
- Being included in our Downtown Canandaigua Merchant Association Directory / Brochure.
- Opportunities for special promotions, events, and group advertising.
- Merchant Association Mixers.
- Merchant Self Promotion Materials, exclusive online calendar, Facebook, etc.
- Blog posting(s) about your business
- Regular emails that pertain to small business’ needs, tools, and development
- James Hodock (Unique Toy Shop) President
- Mike Keegan (American Made) Vice President
- Joshua Maxwell (Canandaigua National Bank) Treasurer
- Gail Herman (The Medicine Shoppe) Secretary