Downtown Canandaigua Merchant Association is comprised of businesses in the area that help organize and support each other. Building events, promotions, and growing strong, the Merchant Association is key.
James Hodock – President of Merchant Association, Unique Toy Shop
Become a Fan of our new Facebook Page:
Keep In Touch with Facebook
Why Join the Merchant Association?
Here are a few reasons to join the Merchant Association.
- Membership for one year.
- Merchant to Merchant Discounts.
- Monthly Meetings on what’s going on downtown and beyond Canandaigua that pertains to merchants.
- Getting Listed on our Business Directory, including a link from our page to your website.
- Being included in our Downtown Canandaigua Merchant Association Directory / Brochure.
- Opportunities for special promotions, events, and group advertising.
- Merchant Association Mixers.
- Merchant Self Promotion Materials, exclusive online calendar, Facebook, etc.
- Blog posting(s) about your business
- Regular emails that pertain to small business’ needs, tools, and development
James Hodock (Unique Toy Shop) President
Mike Keegan (American Made) Vice President
Joshua Maxwell (Canandaigua National Bank) Treasurer
Gail Herman (The Medicine Shoppe) Secretary
Check out our Board of Directors and our active Committees.
To Join the Association you can become a member for $125 a year.
Your business must be within the Canandaigua City area.